Welcome to Minneapolis/St. Paul and Mall of America
Downtown Minneapolis should not be missed. Smack in the middle of downtown is Nicollet Mall, a pedestrian only, 12-block shopping zone with trendy restaurants, bustling bars, public sculptures, and talented street musicians. Also in downtown Minneapolis is Block E, a strategic connector between the warehouse, financial, and entertainment districts and full of restaurants, entertainment, and shops. The Mill City Museum on the Mississippi River chronicles the flour milling industry that dominated world flour production for roughly a half-century and fueled the growth of Minneapolis.
St. Paul is adorned with the capitol building and postcard-perfect Victorian neighborhoods, and is well worth the visit. Summit Avenue, adjacent to downtown, is lined with some of Minnesota''s finest mansions. Grand Avenue is an excellent option for shopping and dining.
If it is the theater and museums that interest you, a visit to the Twin Cities is a must! Attend a performance of "A Prairie Home Companion" at the Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul or a play at the acclaimed Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis. Countless museums will also keep you busy.
Mall of America is the largest enclosed retail and entertainment complex in the United States. It is located in Bloomington, just five minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, and 10 minutes from downtown Minneapolis or downtown St. Paul, both known for great hospitality, museums, and theater.
- More than 500 specialty shops and 50 eateries
- The Park at MOA - a seven-acre indoor family amusement park
- Underwater Adventures Aquarium - a world-class aquarium with 1.2 million gallons of fun!
- LEGO Imagination Center
- AMC Theatres 14 screens
- NASCAR Silicon Motor Speedway
- A.C.E.S Flight Simulation
- Choice of accommodations for two nights (extra nights available)
- Hotel taxes
- Mall of America Guest Star featuring discounts at select retail and entertainment venues
- $10 in coin per person (18 years of age minimum) at Mystic Lake Casino (valid for all hotel stays, except Mystic Lake Casino Hotel)
- Complimentary shuttle between Mall of America and Mystic Lake Casino
- Services of 24-hour Destination Help Center
- Up to 1,000 WorldPerks Bonus Miles, in addition to credited flight miles, with purchase of a qualifying air and hotel package